Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for CBD and THC
KD Phyto® manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) compliant to pharmacopeia standards and manufactured in accordance with WHO Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
KD Phyto®’s API products support global health and wellness to help our customers provide personalized, bespoke, and purpose-led products.
Cannabidiol 99,9 % (CBD):
CBD is a secondary plant metabolite that occurs naturally in cannabis (hemp). CBD binds with numerous cell receptors throughout the body; directly and indirectly demonstrating its broad medical potential. The science of cannabidiol (CBD) is growing rapidly indicating positive clinical support for the human body, mind, and emotions. CBD is approved by the FDA as Epidiolex for treatment of severe epilepsy.
KD Phyto® offers customized solutions, including precise formulations that are:
- Cannabidiol isolate (>99%) 50g, 100g, 500g
- Cannabidiol isolate (>99%) 1-5kg, 5-10kg, 10-100kg
Finished Dosage Forms in the pipeline for 2023/2024
- Cannabidiol gel caps 2,5 mg/ 5 mg / 10 mg
- Cannabidiol capsules 2,5 mg/ 5 mg / 10 mg
- Cannabidiol solutions 50 mg/ml / 100 mg/ml / 200 mg/ml / 400 mg/ml
- Cannabidiol suppositories 2,5 mg/ 5 mg / 10 mg (rectal and vaginal)
- Cannabidiol/Ibuprofen suppositories (rectal and vaginal)
- Cannabidiol/paracetamol/acetaminophen suppositories (rectal and vaginal)
White Label/Custom Formulation and Manufacturing Services
Dronabinol – Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) 99,9 %: A change in pain therapy and palliative care
THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid that occurs naturally in cannabis (marijuana). In 1964, THC was identified as primarily (but not exclusively) responsible for many mind-altering effects associated with the herb. THC is the most studied cannabinoid with over 1000 research studies published. More than 50 different pharmacological targets and effects have been identified for Delta 9-THC (Dronabinol). Dronabinol is most commonly used to treat loss of appetite in AIDS patients and is also used to treat severe nausea and vomiting in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Magisterial preparation kits:
KD Phyto® offers magisterial preparation kits for cannabinoids meeting DAC/NRF sourcing and testing requirements:
- DAC/NRF 22.7 Dronabinol capsules 2,5 mg/ 5 mg / 10 mg
- DAC/NRF 22.7 Dronabinol gelcaps 2,5 mg/ 5 mg / 10 mg
- DAC/NRF 22.8 Dronabinol drops oil 25 mg/ml
- DAC/NRF 22.10 Cannabidiol dilution 50 mg/ml / 100 mg/ml / 200 mg/ml / 400 mg/ml
- DAC/NRF 22.11 Dronabinol cannabis resin dilution 25 mg/ml
- DAC/NRF 22.16 Dronabinol dilution 10 mg/ml