Oscar Groet, CEO
Mr. Oscar Groet joined KD Pharma in May 2013, bringing over 20 years of Senior Management experience. Throughout the years he supported the growth and turnaround of numerous companies across Europe. In October of 2016, he led the merger between KD Pharma and Marine Ingredients as the Chief Executive Officer of the combined company, KD Pharma Group.
Prior to KD Pharma, Mr. Groet held the following positions:
- CEO of Bioseutica BV, where he helped to execute a comprehensive restructuring of the organization.
- SVP of International Operations at Iveco, where he expanded international growth through a detailed acquisition strategy.
- VP International Operations at Indesit Company, where he expanded the company through implementing internal improvements and innovation.
- Sales & Marketing Director at ePlanet, where the company was successfully listed on the Italian stock exchange.
- Product Development Director at Alfa Romeo, where he successfully repositioning the brand and product line.
Mr. Groet has a degree in Economics from Reading University in the UK, an MBA in General Management from SDA Bocconi in Italy and a Finance Specialization from Harvard University.