Natural, medium and high concentrates
KD Nutra is a world leader in providing Omega-3 oil concentrates. Our best in class operations result in consistent and minimally processed oils, with potency ranges to 99% Omega-3 concentrations. We are also capable of providing any ratio of DHA/EPA and DPA.
Our process begins with natural marine oils sourced from anchovies, sardines and mackerel. The oil is processed in factories located in Norway and Alaska. Our highly concentrated Omega-3 oils are refined in our German facility, providing the input material for our softgel operation in the USA and our liquid blending and bottling plant in Norway.
- Produced in Norway, on a pristine fjord, using the most technologically advanced equipment
- Proprietary natural flavoring to give the oil excellent palatability
- Antioxidant blend for extended shelf life
- Each batch tested extensively by Eurofins, an independent laboratory, for purity and quality assurance
AlaskaNaturals™ is a unique marine lipid delivering a health promoting blend of omega-3 essential fatty acids and naturally occurring fat soluble vitamins A and D.
Omega-3 fatty acids are known to help control the body’s inflammatory response. Combining omega-3 with naturally formed congeners of the fat soluble vitamins A and D creates exceptional multifunctional immune support.
- Vitamin D helps the immune system to function in a healthy, controlled manner
- Vitamin A promotes optimal white blood cell activity
MARINE STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL CERTIFIED
AlaskaNaturals™ is a Marine Stewardship Council certified supply chain sustainable product.
- Full transparency of time, location, and vessel used to harvest raw material
- Line-caught for minimal bycatch and environmental impact
- Revenue from the cod fishery provides significant financial support to local native communities
Other advantages include:
- Catch is immediately processed on board fishing vessel for maximum freshness
- Crude oil rendered at a facility in Dutch Harbor, Alaska
- Minimally processed to preserve natural nutrient profile
- Anisidine, and totox levels 70% below industry standards